What do we own
The Parish council has various assets and is responsible for the maintenance of all of these.
- Walberton Playing Field, The Street, Walberton – available for hire – see Events
- Cricket nets on the playing field
- Children’s play area, adjacent to the playing field – fully equipped
- Walberton Pavilion on the playing field with small kitchen, tables, chairs, showers and changing rooms, and our Parish office – available for hire – see Events.
- 3 Storage sheds with equipment
- Walberton Car park, The Street – no charge
- The Pound, The Street
- Walberton Pond between Eastergate & Barnham Lanes
- Walberton Green and Jubilee Memorial Arch between Eastergate & West Walberton Lanes
- 5 traditional finger post road direction signs
- 39 lampposts
- 4 bus shelters
- 2 defibrillators – one by the Village Hall and one in Fontwell’s red phone box
- 5 notice boards
- 19 benches / seats
- 5 dog waste bins
- 2 kissing gates
The Parish Council is also custodian trustee of Walberton Village Hall Charity, registered charity no: 289037 which is located on our land by the playing field in Walberton.